- The new Epic Gr0b0t skin can be unlocked through:
- The new Epic Xeno-Buster Ash skin can be unlocked through:
- The Xeno-Buster Ash skin is also available for direct purchase for 600 crystals.
Deep Space Chest
The Deep Space Chest returns, headlined by our new Alien hunting Xeno-Buster Ash skin! The Deep Space Chest cost 100 crystals and contains:
- Epic Skins
- New! Xeno-Buster Ash
- Nova Strike Kinessa
- L-Exo Lex
- V1-KTOR Viktor
- Rare Skins
- Uncommon Skin
- Voice Packs
- Present Arms, Kinessa Emote
- Cossack, Viktor Dance Emote
- Give me a Break, Ash Emote
- Inferno, Ash Emote
- MVP Poses
- Kneeling, Kinessa MVP Pose
- Reach for the Sky, Lex MVP Pose
- Hot Potato, Viktor MVP Pose
- Thigh Slapper, Viktor MVP Pose
- Sentry, Viktor MVP Pose
- Aftermath, Ash MVP Pose
NEW: Console Reporting
- The ability to report in game has been added to all consoles in the end of match lobby.
NEW: Queue Flow System
- For every queue except Ranked, players will no longer need to accept the queue.
- For every queue except Ranked, If a player fails to pick a champion in the match lobby a champion will be picked for them based on what the current team composition lacks.
- In Casual and Ranked queues, as soon as players enter the end of match lobby, they will be immediately be requeued.
- Auto requeue will not happen if the player was AFK before the end of the last match.
- Fixed an issue where Grumpy Bomb’s threat indicator was smaller than the Blast Radius with the Demolition Talent equipped
- Fixed an issue where Overlord Khan’s ultimate voice line was not playing.
- Fixed an issue that increased her collision size
- Fixed an issue where Strix could pick up the key while invisible and stay invisible in Dragon’s Call
- Fixed an issue where the Vault background images appear pixelated and blurry.
- Fixed an issue where players would occasionally not mount while in Siege spawn room.
- Fixed an issue where notifications in the champion menu would not display what had been acquired.
- Fixed an issue with Ying’s Ultimate animation in first person
- Fixed an issue where queue pop audio failed to play
- Fixed an issue where initially opening up the Champion Level Up UI would show an overlapping unlocking text and an infinite loading icon.
- Fixed an issue with the Dragon Calls Buy Bundle UI popup display information.
- Post game account issues after disconnecting/rejoining a match
- Crashes with Vault after accepting EULA
- Issues with Terminus’ “Playing God” card