UPDATE 4/5/2019: Originally, the price for the Legionnaire Atlas DLC was incorrectly listed at $4.99. This has been updated to the correct $7.99 price.
New Event: Street Style
Strut Your Stuff
Get ready for the spotlight in the new Street Style Event.
The Realm is hosting a fashion show and you’re the star! Complete challenges and recruit other stars to earn fans. Earning fans unlocks fashion-forward rewards like the Twilight Vogue spray and Street Pop Music Pack. Plus: Get runway ready with these incredible event bundles.
Street Style Bundles
Street Style Ash Bundle
Price: 400 Crystals
- Street Style Ash Skin
- Strut, Roaming Emote
- 20,000 Fans
- Flair Chest
Street Style Maeve Bundle
Price: 400 Crystals
- Street Style Maeve Skin
- Starlet, Roaming Emote
- 20,000 Fans
- Flair Chest
Street Style Skye Bundle
Price: 400 Crystals
- Street Style Skye Skin
- Sashay, Roaming Emote
- 20,000 Fans
- Flair Chest
Street Style Ying Bundle
Price: Free with purchase of other 3 bundles
- Street Style Ying Skin
- Trendsetter, Roaming Emote
- 20,000 Fans
- Cluck’em Deathstamp
- Flair Chest
Completing quests and purchasing bundles will increase your total Fans. The more Fans you have, the more content you unlock!
- 70,000 Fans
- Kawaii Kitten, Animated Spray
- 80,000 Fans
- Street Frame, Loading Frame
- 90,000 Fans
- Best Friend, Animated Avatar
Every two weeks, players will be tasked with four limited-time quests that reward Fans.
- Objective: Play 1 game as Maeve
- Reward: 1,500 Fans
- Objective: Hit 3 players with Assert Dominance (Ash)
- Reward: 2,500 Fans
- Objective: Earn 300 Eliminations
- Reward: 3,500 Fans
- Objective: Earn 15 Double Kills
- Reward: 5,000 Fans
4 New Quests on May 8th, 2019, 1:00am EDST
4 New Quests on May 22nd, 2019, 1:00am EDST
4 New Quests on June 5th, 2019, 1:00am EDST
Limit News Popups
- If you haven’t logged in in a while, sometimes you’ll get all the news popups at once, fullscreen, in sequence. We made a change so that you’ll still see them in order, but only get one per-login. In addition, new and returning players should not get any popups on Login.
- In the spawn room on the second level you will now find a circle that triggers a series of aim training exercises . Exit and re-enter to change the exercise.
- This indicator will fade away after ~.25 seconds of being less than 100 ms. The element is positioned under the bottom right of the player’s health.
- < 100 ms – No indicator
- 100-175 ms – Yellow indicator
- > 175 ms – Red indicator
QR Code Support for Account Linking
- On the right side of the panel, there is now a button to show QR popup for Google, Facebook, and HiRez login options. On consoles, this will replace the three separate buttons we show on PC. The QR codes should send you to login w/ your platform, then redirect to login w/ Google, Facebook or HiRez.
Verified Player Support
- Added support to flag verified members of the community and display a special icon next to their name.
Chat support to select between players with the same name
- When whispering a player whose name is not unique, a popup now appears to select the intended recipient.
Custom Games now have a pause button
- Previously, you could pause/unpause the game by typing “/pause” in chat, provided you had the permission to do so. Now there’s a button on the Start/Esc menu that does this for you!
Input Context Improvements
- Generally took a pass at improving UI inputs with gamepad. Should see less cases of being able to interact with screens behind your current popup, etc.
Terminus 1P Scaling
- We have reduced the first-person scaling on Massacre Axe so it takes up less screen space. This will improve gameplay clarity for Terminus.
NEW DLC – Legionnaire Atlas
Go to war with the Legionnaire Pack.
Unlock the exclusive Legionnaire skin for Atlas, the Man out of Time. Fight the Darkness and save Realm-kind with this heavily armored skin. This pack also comes with 60,000 Gold, enough to immediately unlock Atlas!
Plus: You’ll get one free Gold Chest roll!
- Legionnaire Atlas Skin
- 60,000 Gold
- 1 Gold Chest
UPDATE: Originally, the price for the Legionnaire Atlas DLC was incorrectly listed at $4.99.
Pyre Warrior Drogoz
Ascend with the power of the Pyre, and battle Abyssal minions as Pyre Warrior Drogoz! Unlock this Exclusive skin for Drogoz FREE with Twitch Prime in April!
1. Create a Twitch Prime Account.
2. Link Your Twitch Account and Hi-Rez Account.
- Head over to our website and link your accounts here.
- You will also need to link your Steam, Microsoft and/or Sony account with your Hi-Rez account.
3. Claim Your Free Twitch Prime Loot
- Once the free bundle becomes available, navigate to the top right of Twitch and click the white crown icon. Scroll until you find the bundle, and claim your loot!
This free bundle will become available in late April. Pyre Warrior Drogoz is not included in the currently available SMITE Twitch Prime Bundle.
- Unlocked by reaching Mastery Level 50 as Vivian
- All champion Voice Packs are now available to purchase for 200 Crystals or 60,000 Gold.
New Daily Deal Content
- Death Speaker Ying
- Knightmare Fernando
- Day Walker Vampire
- Iron Madame Inara
- Trick or Treat Talus
- Prototype Koga
Gameplay Mechanics – Crowd Control
- There is no longer the concept of Superior Crowd Control and Superior Crowd Control Immunity. Now there is only Crowd Control and Crowd Control Immunity.
Developer Commentary: The different tiers of these mechanics lead to inconsistency in gameplay and was a source of frustration for many players. Affected abilities: Pips Evil Mojo, Moji’s Snack Time
Developer Commentary: Ash is an outlier in the health department boasting the highest base value despite also having large magnitude movement and disruption/CC. The desired relationship for frontlines is that the higher health champions give up some qualities in the other departments for a balanced state. This change is made in the spirit of that balance and will bring her performance down to a fair level.
- Drogoz will inherit more momentum when using booster shortly after using thrust
Developer Commentary: The Thrust change is most notable in conjunction with the Propel card and will enable Drogoz larger displacement magnitude akin to the earlier versions of the champion.
- Description update to appropriately represent radius increase
- Crippling Throw
- Cripple Duration Decreased by 2s ➡️ 1s
Developer Commentary: At 2 seconds the duration of the cripple was too often a guaranteed kill, especially at the higher levels of play. This in conjunction with grovers healing power was overkill.
Developer Commentary: The uptime and magnitude of Agility has proven excessive especially compared to comparable abilities on similar champions.
- Damage per shot increased 2% ➡️ 5%
- Max percent increased 5% ➡️ 25%
Developer Commentary: The measurable benefit of Precision was negligible, our bad.
- The heal now triggers on cast instead of hit
- Increase Duration 4s ➡️ 5s
Developer Commentary: Some great points were raised by the community highlighting the inadequacies between Maeve’s abilities/cards when compared with similar elements on other champions. These changes aim to rectify those shortcomings.
- Evil Mojo
- This ability no longer affects CC immune targets
- Percent Damage decreased 30% ➡️ 25%
Developer Commentary: Skye has seen a handful of recent improvements that have greatly improved her quality of life, playrate, and performance. These changes have tipped the scale too much in her favor. The reduction of Poison Bolts damage with the Debilitate talent should keep her as an effective combatant against high HP targets while giving opponents a little more room to breathe.
- Duration 2.5s ➡️ 1.5s
- Movement speed bonus increased 20% ➡️ 30%
- Inhand Lockout time after ability end reduced
- Healing per second 20% ➡️ 33%
- Now on activation reduces the cooldown of whirl by 1/2/3/4/5s
Developer Commentary: Billow and its associated cards have been an unfair outlier in the flank class. A defining characteristic of many flanks is a discrete moment of high survivability. These abilities have a static duration that opponents can learn the timing of, an important balancing factor. This change standardizes billow’s duration and tunes some of its supporting modifiers accordingly.
The Hunt: Bug Fixes
- Bouncing Projectiles
- Bouncing projectiles such as Grohk’s Shock Pulse now respect Line-of-Sight. Other examples include Deep Roots (Grover Talent) and Splitting Ice (Imani Talent).
- These abilities now also only bounce off of valid combat targets. Previously, they could bounce off of the levitation crystals on Warder’s Gate, the elevators on Foreman’s Rise, and more!
- Players can no longer emote while scoped. (Kinessa, Strix, Viktor)
- Players can no longer spray while emoting.
- On the champion customize screen, weapon selection now saves properly when selecting other tabs.
- On the champion customize screen, MVP pose selection now saves properly when selecting other tabs.
- Gifting screen now supports highlight/focus states on gamepad.
- Fixed an issue where navigating to the Battle Pass too quickly could sometimes display default text and no rewards track.
- Can no longer add bots to Custom games that are using Ranked/Draft mode.
- On the settings menu, changing a keybind no longer resets the scroll bar to the top of the page.
- Fixed an issue where toggling between 1p and 3p with scope/ADS champions would cause the scoped view to change its zoom.
- Fixed an issue where champions rewound by Atlas would stop contesting the point/payload.
- Reworked logic for point captures, which should resolve some cases where one or both teams could not make capture progress or push the payload.
- Fixed an issue where some champions would play their weapon fire audio on other abilities after riding a speeder mount.
- Fixed an issue where the mute and change-tab actions shared a button on Switch.
- Fixed an issue where Destroyer Spray was pixelated up close.
- Added text to Omega Crusher Spray.
- Fixed an issue where rerolling the quest completes the quest for the Player instead.
- Fixed an issue where changing Gamepad Bindings would shift focus to the top visible item when changed.
- Fixed an issue where the Mouse Scroll Wheel would stop functioning in menus after a Player’s first match after login.
- Fixed an issue where Players would lose focus when attempting to change Bindings after their first match after login.
- Fixed a translation issue with the Battle Byte Battle Pass in Russian.
- Fixed an issue where Champion voice lines would play too early when opening a Champion-specific item in a Chest.
- Fixed an issue where Champion voice lines would not play when acquiring Voice Packs.
- Fixed an issue where there were no audio cues for Players locking in their Champions.
- Fixed an issue where Champion models would not display in Match Lobby if Players picked the same Champion two matches in a row.
- Fixed an issue where Players would not obtain the Battle Hardened title for playing 100 Ranked games.
- Fixed an issue where trading Champions in a match lobby would display incorrect Champion name and customization UI for the Players who traded.
- Fixed an issue where the “Play 5 Ranked Games” challenge did not progress when using a Gamepad in Ranked.
- Fixed an issue where the Alpha Speeder and 8-Bit Speeder would jitter badly and clip into Champion models in Spectator.
- Fixed an issue where weapons in the Store were not centered properly when viewed.
- Fixed an issue where the “NO SUPPORT” text in Match Lobby was truncated in German.
- Fixed an issue where PS4 Players playing in parties could receive “Party is no longer available” error messages intermittently throughout gameplay.
- Updated the Ranked Frame description in the Ranked Rewards menu to clarify that it is an “end-of-season” reward. [Not a bug, just wanted to let you know!]
- Fixed a description error on the “Play 10 team deathmatches” challenge.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes the railings around the spawn rooms would be extra slippery
- Fixed an issue where sometimes the railings around the spawn rooms would be extra slippery.
- Fixed an issue where destroying a shield with Reversal did not activate Power of the Abyss
- Fixed an issue where killing an enemy with Reversal did not activate the Kill to Heal item
- Nether Step
- Fixed an issue where the dash was quieter than intended on the Huntsman, Fallen, and Battlesuit Godslayer skins.
- Fixed an issue where lower body continued the animation if her charge was interrupted.
- Fixed an issue where damage bonuses only applied to the first fire mode of Atlas’ weapon (none of the charged versions of the shot worked).
- Fixed an issue where champions being rewound by Atlas would not contest the point/payload, even if they were in range during their travel.
- Fixed an Issue where Resilience would reduce the strength of Exile’s self-slow.
- Fixed a text issue where Atlas’ Second Chance description stated that Atlas’ Health would rewind to the “lowest value” instead of the “highest value” during this ability in French.
- Fixed an issue where Cosmic and Obsidian skins appear extremely bright.
- Sticky Bombs will now detach from a victim that enters an ethereal or damage immune state (Ice Block, ghost walk, etc)
- Poppy bomb now properly shows the active ability glow around its ability icon when the bomb is out and can be detonated.
- Fixed an issue where Crossbow would not deal full damage at its exact max range.
- Fixed an issue where the Outreach card, which increases the range of Healing
- Totem, did not show an increased radius VFX in-game. The range of the heal was correct and has not been changed.
- Fixed an issue where Imani’s Pyreball was incorrectly charging to full over 1s instead of 1.2s
- Fixed an issue where Astral Mark VFX would persist on an ally’s corpse if the ability was cast on them just before death.
- Fixed an issue where killing a Terminus whose ult was ready would cause the connecting beam VFX to never disconnect in 3p.
- Fixed an issue where assists were also getting bonus credits from Bounty targets.
- Fixed an issue where allies aside from Lex could also get Bounty gold for assists.
- Fixed an issue where Lex’s “Warrants Out” card displayed the incorrect Movement Speed increase in Spanish.
- Fixed a rare issue where you could lose the bonus damage from Cat Burglar by canceling weapon shots with Prowl
- Fixed an issue where Prowl was not giving Maeve the correct movement speed bonus.
- Fixed an issue where using Gourd with the Wickerman skin would display enemy team VFX on the ground.
- Fixed an issue where silence would cancel Hidden, but the UI would persist saying that the ability was still active.
- Fixed an issue where activating Hidden while reloading would not show the duration UI.
- Fixed an issue where an enemy Abominable/ Jotunn Terminus’ health bar and silhouette would disappear if he was partially obscured from you.
- Power Siphon
- Fixed an issue where Power Siphon could still be active after respawning.
- Fixed an issue where you could damage Terminus through Power Siphon if you fired shots from within the ability’s collision
- Fixed an issue where killing Terminus (with his ult available) using environmental damage would not yield kill credit.
- Fixed an issue where, if killed while held by Khan, activating Terminus’ ult would cause the camera to fly away and then pop back to him.
- Fixed an issue where, when dying to Khan’s ult’s tick damage, Terminus would get stuck in the “stunned” pose.
- Addressed an issue where Terminus could die to multiple players at once in kill feed and could not use his ultimate afterwards.
- Fixed an issue where swapping from the Burst Fire talent to another Talent before the match starts would cause Viktor’s weapon to have issues.
- Fixed an issue where the effect of his Compensator card would not be removed when equipped and unequipped.
- Fixed an issue where Omega Vivian’s Omega Kill Switch optics would not appear when a Player’s Shader Quality setting was set to Low.
- Fixed various visual issues with Ying’s “Genie’s Winged Prism” weapon.
- [Khan]Commander’s Grab can clip someone and play Khan’s animations without stunning the enemy
- [Androxus] Reversal reportedly sometimes does not block enemy damage
- [Kinessa] Kinessa’s mines can continue to affect Players and damage them after the Kinessa dies
- [Referrals] Some players have lost their Mad Scientist Pip skin
- [Imani] In rare cases, Imani can be locked out of using Front Bolt
- [Bomb King] Music for Ultimate can get stuck on him in matches
- [Maeve] Using Nine Lives sometimes does not reset Maeve’s cooldowns
- [UI] When Players respawn, they can sometimes see static enemy health bars on their screen
- [Onslaught] UI displaying timer and scores can disappear randomly during the match
- [Live]Damage Dealt UI sometimes shows Champions not in the match
- [Cassie] Ultimate is occasionally not revealing enemies to Cassie and her teammates
- Weapon SFX stuck between rounds or after killcam
- Sometimes you don’t get a mount on respawn