Fixes Marked with [Live] were seen in the Live environment and will be added to “The Hunt” section of the Sun & Moon Update Notes.
PTS Update 6 | July 3, 2019
- [Voice Packs] Fixed an issue where players who own the Founder’s Pack are missing Voice Packs in PTS.
- [Season Pass][Io] Fixed an issue where players did not obtain Feral Io or Io’s Voice Pack from the Season Pass.
- [Io] Fixed an issue where Io’s Sacrifce Talent did not activate when she was stunned or polymorphed.
- [Battle Pass] Fixed a text issue in the level purchase window.
- [Battle Pass] Added missing Battle Pass icons next to Player name in Match Lobby and in Lobby/in-game chat for Battle Pass owners.
- [Io][Cards] Fixed an issue where Io could keep the effects of Moonwalk without actively healing a friendly.
- [Io][Ash] Fixed an issue where Io would die to Ash’s Ultimate instead of reviving with the Sacrifice Talent.
- [Equip] Fixed an issue where players’ skins were not equipped after logging out and logging back in.
- [Io][Executes] Fixed an issue where Lex Ult and Street Justice would not proc Sacrifice Talent.
PTS Update 5 | July 2, 2019
- Fixed missing Champion Titles in certain places.
- [Io] Fixed an issue where the Goddess’ Blessing talent was increasing damage taken instead of reducing it.
- Fixed an issue where Lex would ignore his camera lock during Combat Slide.
- Fixed missing free reward track items at lvl 34 and 35.
- [Io][Cards] Fixed an issue where crescent did not proc if Io is below the health threshold when internal cooldown ended until she took damage.
- [Androxus] Fixed an issue where the Steam Demon’s Kompressor weapon model would break with Cursed Revolver talent.
- [Mal’Damba][Io] Fixed an issue where when a Player used the Wekono’s Curse talent on Mal’Damba, he could heal an allied Luna.
PTS Update 4 | June 28, 2019
- Fixed an issue where sending Chat messages in-game would display a Message ID error alongside the sent message.
- Fixed an issue where Party Chat messages would not display on other players’ clients.
- Fixed an issue where no quests would display for any Player.
- Fixed an issue where Luna would display in Wisp form properly when relocating for skins other than Default.
- Fixed an issue where players could skip Io’s reload animation and lockout via Moonlight.
- Fixed an issue where Io could not fire Weapon Shots through the area where Luna is being redeployed before Luna has reached her destination.
- Io was a little too loud for our liking, so we turned her voice audio down a little.
- Fixed an issue where Io’s Life Link talent would not heal Players on the edge of the visual radius.
- Fixed an issue where Io’s Moonlight ability was missing art and had the incorrect keybind displayed in the Champions screen.
- Fixed an issue where the “Test Maps” queue would disappear and reappear every other time…” the player accessed the Quick Play settings.
PTS Update 3 | June 27, 2019
- Fixed an issue where Luna was not displaying in wisp form properly while relocating.
- Fixed an issue where sending a Party invite to another Player would give the initiating Player an error message.
- Fixed an issue where Battle Pass acquisitions would not accurately display how much of some items you actually received.
- Adjusted Lex’s falloff curse on his Death Hastens talent.
PTS Update 2 | June 26, 2019
- Goddess’ Blessing – increased DR from 15% -> 25%
- Sacrifice – reduced ICD 60s-45s & increased Health gain from 40% -> 50% of health
- Moonlight – Removed travel time of heals
- Reduced Luna’s collision size.
- Luna is no longer revealed by Vivian’s Sensor Drone
- Blood Reaper – Increased damage to 115% of targets health
- Fire rate with Cursed Revolved increased from 0.6s to 0.5s per shot
- [Live] Vivian’s “Joyless Eyes” card now properly displays the correct reveal radius when Sensor Drone is deployed
- Headhunter no longer deals increased damage to Luna
- [Live] Equip button now properly displays again on equippable items in the Champions menu
- Moonlight can now properly heal through the Payload
- Moonlight can now properly heal through enemy Atlas’ Stasis Fields
- [Live] Torvald no longer loses his shield visually after being polymorphed and returning to his normal state
- [Live] Torvald no longer keeps his personal shield on his chicken when he is hit by Evil Mojo (Pip’s Ultimate)
- [Live] Dashes now server correct less often when going up or down slopes
- [Live] Strix now properly still displays the VFX tracer on his scoped weapon shots after firing unscoped weapon shots
- [Live] Strix’s Stealth ability icon now is properly marked “disabled” when it is unable to be activated
- [Live] Imani’s dragon now properly disintegrates and disappears on death in her Golden, Warder, and Snowdrift skins
- [Live] Imani’s portrait now properly displays when targeting her with True Power (Talus’ Ultimate) through a wall
- [Live] Androxus’ “Nether Step” card and Lex’s “Requip” card now no longer proc when the player has full ammo
- [Live] Kill to Heal properly no longer procs when players destroy deployables
- [Live] Atlas’ Unstable Fissure explosive now deals the proper damage to shields
- [Live] Moji no longer sees 3P effects on her camera while she is in 1P
- [Live] Repaired a hole at the top of a couple of Spawn Doors in Warder’s Gate
- Fixed an issue where the Diamond Chest was not acquired when reaching level 49 on the Free Track of the Shore Patrol Battle Pass
- [Androxus] Fixed an issue where a piece of Androxus’ Steam Demon Kompressor would flail while firing with the Cursed Revolver Talent.
- [Io] Fixed an issue where having 5 players plus Luna on the objective would not allow for capture progress
- Fixed an issue where newly created custom matches would take a significant amount of time to display on other players’ clients
- [Io] Fixed an issue where her 1p would get stuck in pose cancel animation and not blending into her idle animation.
- [Androxus][Talents] Fixed an issue where a different animation played pre- and post-mount when firing with the Cursed Revolver talent.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to purchase avatars in the Items tab of the Store
- [Lex] Fixed an issue where when Lex skipped killcam during Combat Slide, his 3P rotation could show as broken.
- [Io] Fixed an issue where Tyra’s Fire Bomb antiheal effect would affect Luna.
- [Io] Fixed an issue where Io’s Ult would not respect Atlas’s Banish effect.
- [Battle Pass] Fixed an issue where “Use Dome Shield 25 times” Challenge would not progress.
- [Battle Pass] Updated various pieces of text on Shore Patrol Battle Pass.
- [Lex] Fixed an issue where swapping talents between Death Hastens and another produced ammo count issues.
- [Marauder’s Port] Fixed an issue where players could get slightly stuck going up the seaside ramp.
- [Live] [Skye] Fixed ears penetrating academic Skye’s headphones.
PTS Update 1 | June 24th, 2019
- [Lex] Fixed an issue where players could have both Death Hastens and Discovery Talents equipped.
- [Io] Improved moonlight’s UI smoothing.
- [Champion] Fixed an issue where Atlas was still listed as new instead of Io.
[Ruckus] Fixed an issue where Hexafire was not playing its animations.
- [Io] Adjusted and improved Io’s AI.
- Fixed an issue where Io’s recolor was not displaying in the Season Pass.
- [Battle Pass] Fixed an issue where the included 3D sprays were not making sounds.
- [Io] Fixed an issue where Moonlight did not heal through enemy Atlas’ Stasis Field.
- [Battle Pass] Fixed an issue where the Battle Pass had no skin booster or level up sound effects.
- [Shore Patron Lian] Adjusted Lian’s “kneel” joke so it would not risk confusing enemies into thinking she’s ulting.
- [Live][Battle Pass] Fixed an issue where some battle pass purchase notifications are not appearing.
- [Io] Made edits to lobby timing to ensure there is a SmooOOooth transition between Intro, Idle, and Variant animations.
- Updated Short description of Shore Patrol Battle Pass.