PTS is closed but our update is coming soon as we have shipped our final builds to certification!
Here is a giant list of all the fixes we’ve done in the PTS thanks to our QA and those of you reporting bugs you found on various platforms. We will additionally be adding this into the official Patch Notes once we go live.
- Fixed a description error with the Seething Hatred card.
- Fixed an issue where Androxus could dash more than 3 times in a single instance of Nether
- Step before it went on cooldown.
- Fixed an issue where Power of the Abyss, Abyssal Touch, or Watchful would not reset
- Nether Step’s cooldown if it activated during Nether Step.
- Fixed various t-posing issues on mounts.
- [Live] Fixed an issue where Imani could use Inferno Cannon while mounted in the Spawn Room.
- Fixed minor text issues on Io’s Champion screen.
- Fixed an issue where the Safecracker and Saboteur Khan skins were using Lian voice lines instead of Strix voice lines for the Orders Emote.
- Fixed an issue where Safecracker and Saboteur Khan skins were using incorrect voice lines, including for VVVE and Ultimate voice lines.
- Fixed an issue where Safecracker and Saboteur Khan’s ultimate voice lines were not balanced properly alongside associated SFX.
- Fixed an issue where Golden Lex would not display properly in menus or in-game.
- Fixed an issue where Golden Lex was using Covert Ops Lex’s voice lines.
- Updated text for Leviathan.
- Fixed a text error with the Spirit’s Domain card.
- Fixed minor text issues on Moji’s Champion screen.
- Fixed an issue where Raum’s Soul Harvest would not give him souls but not go on cooldown if he was stunned during the animation of the ability.
- Updated Emote audio.
- Updated Juggernaut audio so it is more audible from a further distance.
- Fixed an issue where abilities that dealt damage based on the target’s maximum health and executes based on a percentage of the target’s health would count Soul Armor as part of Raum’s Health.
- Fixed an issue where Players could experience a client-server desync as to whether Raum’s Hellfire Gatling was spun up after a respawn.
- Fixed an issue where Raum’s reload animation would break with too much reload speed.
- Fixed an issue where Cataclysm would not destroy Inara’s Impasse if she had Earthen Guard active.
- Fixed an issue where Cataclysm would not destroy Barik’s Dome Shield.
- Fixed an issue where Raum would not die to Drogoz’s Dragon Punch if he had Soul Armor.
- Fixed an issue where a Player would not obtain Raum when they owned the Season Pass.
- Updated various animations for Raum in 1P and 3P for cleanliness and presentation.
- Fixed an issue where Raum’s Gatling audio could get stuck on in various circumstances.
- Updated text for Cataclysm and Soul Harvest.
- Fixed an issue where Raum’s Ultimate was not blocked by Terminus’ Power Siphon or Androxus’ Reversal.
- Fixed an issue where Raum’s Default Emote would stay in 3P longer than expected.
- Fixed an issue where Raum’s model would clip into the Best in Class pedestal in the End of Match Lobby.
- Fixed an issue where Raum’s model would clip into the Match Lobby steps when a teammate selected him.
- Fixed an issue where Khan’s ultimate description displayed incorrectly in German.
- Updated UI presentation with Raum’s Armor bar for clarity.
- Fixed an issue where Ruckus’ ultimate description displayed incorrectly in German.
- Fixed an issue where Golden Strix did not appear properly in menus or in-game.
Updated audio presentation for Hustler and Swindler Strix so that their weapon shots could be heard more clearly.
- Fixed a description error with the Ancient Power card.
- Fixed an issue where Archangel Tyra’s Halo would display incorrectly while riding a Horse mount.
- Fixed an issue where Billow was missing textures on various skins for allies and enemies.
- Updated the Western Battle Pass 3D Sprays’ audio.
- Updated Battle Pass progression audio
- Fixed an issue where clicking “Go To” in the Activity Center on an Accessory item would crash the client.
- Fixed an issue where not all Champions would be immediately visible on the Champion Select menu. We accidentally were leaving someone out, and we couldn’t have that.
- Fixed an issue where Gamepad players could not back out of the Gifting menu.
- Fixed an issue where gamer tags would not display properly in Social menus.
- Fixed an issue where Players could temporarily equip some unowned Accessories in the Match Lobby.
- Fixed an issue where the UI to change Voice Pack selection in Match Lobby did not display properly.
- Fixed an issue where Players could highlight multiple UI elements in some locations.
- [Live] Fixed an issue where Gamepad custom lobby owners could not kick players from their Custom Game Lobby.
- [Live] Updated the feedback a Player receives when attempting to queue while they are a member of a Party to better inform them that only Party Leaders can queue.
- Fixed an issue where navigating to new skin content through Notifications would display the skin incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where leaving and returning to the Mixer tab in the Store would open the purchase Window for an item on the Mixer tab.
- [Live] Fixed an item where the Default Spray would not display its 2D icon correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the Battle Pass Experience item would not display correctly in the DLC tab of the Store.
- Updated UI in various menus for better presentation, including in multiple Store tabs, the Profile Accessories menu, and in the Champions menu.
- Fixed an issue where Death Stamps would not display as equipped in Match Lobby and would display as Sprays.
- Fixed an issue where the “Go To Chest” button did not redirect to the Chest details.
- Updated camera in the Store for better presentation.
- Fixed an issue where 3D Spray previews would clip off of the screen.
- Fixed an issue where unlocking the Battle Passport would not grant Players any Battle Pass items or levels.
- Fixed an issue where the “Unlocked” text would display for items that were not unlocked.
- Fixed an issue where the “Use Flashbang 5 times (Strix)” challenge would not progress.
- Fixed an issue where the “Heal allies under 50% health” challenge would not progress unless you hit an ally with a Burst Heal ability.
- Fixed an issue where the client could crash if you viewed Battle Pass challenges in certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where the “Headshot Players 5 times in a row as Strix” challenge would not complete.
- Fixed an issue where stacking instances of Movement Speed was not receiving Diminishing Returns.
- Updated various card and ability descriptions for clarity.