Freegle Drogoz & Merican Mustang Mount
“Listen up my flag-waving, freedom-loving friends – the 4th of July is about a lot more than just chili dogs, apple pie, and a breathtaking display of patriotic pyrotechnics. It’s also about…wait, go back – the 4th of July is DEFINITELY about excessive expressions of explosive capability! Which is why you can join me – Freegle Drogoz – and my trusty ‘Merican Mustang Mount this holiday for a true red, white, and blue Paladins experience! Your enemies are definitely going to be seeing the rockets’ red glare when we face them together, and it’s a self-evident truth if there ever was one that the ‘Merican Mustang is the hottest ride since the first American muscle rolled off the assembly lines.” – Freegle Drogoz
This content is available starting on June 24th, 2020.
This content will ONLY be available in the World-Wide Chest for 400 Crystals.
- Fixed an issue where Corvus would not be able to Mark Players who had disconnected from the match.
- Fixed an issue where Corvus would not be able to mark Imani after she used her Ultimate for the first time in a match.
- Fixed an issue where using Projection could allow Players to teleport out of the Spawn Room early on certain maps or get into “out-of-bounds” areas of several maps in certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where Corvus’ Ultimate ability could lose its VFX targeter under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where the Advanced description of Projection incorrectly stated the range of the ability was 150 units instead of 120 units.
- Fixed an issue where enemy outlines would not change color when Corvus was in effective range for his Weapon.
- Fixed an issue where Pyre Lord Magnus’ Arbiter displays “muzzle flash” VFX through terrain for all Players.
- Fixed an issue where Pyre Lord Magnus’ Arbiter did not have reload VFX.
- Fixed an issue where Corvus’ model would be off-center when displayed on the Main Menu.
- Fixed an issue where the name of the “Unexpected Complications” card did not properly fit in the Card frame.
- Fixed an issue where Khan would be improperly rotated on the Speeder mounts.
- Fixed an issue where the Shore Patrol and Beach Bash Splash Blasters would play the weapon tail audio globally.
- Fixed an issue where the Corrosive Gatling and the Pyre-Forged Gatling weapons were missing textures.
- Fixed an issue where the Dragonsbane and Scalebane Strix skins did not play voice lines for “Awesome”, “Woohoo”, “You Rock”, and “I’m the Greatest” VGS commands.
- Fixed an issue where the Vital Grasp card would not function.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to avoid the Deserter Penalty in certain circumstances. (Fixed prior to client patch)
- Fixed an issue where emotes were not equipping properly for Players.
- Fixed an issue where the REKT Weapon custom sound effects were way too quiet for all REKT weapons.
- Updated the following Challenges:
- “Kill Viktor 50 times as Strix” has been changed to “Play 50 matches as Support”
- “Kill Furia 50 times as Khan” has been changed to “Play 50 matches as Frontline”
- Fixed an issue where the Street Pop Music Pack would not trigger at all the proper times in every game mode.
- Fixed an issue where attempting to equip skins that had associated sprays would open the Spray Wheel to equip the sprays.
- Fixed an issue where the Death Recap screen would not always update consistently or would display incomplete data.
- Fixed an issue where the “Created By” text field of the list of Custom Match Lobbies would be blank for all Players.
- Fixed several issues where lines of text would be truncated improperly in several locations in the UI in languages other than English.
- Fixed an issue where certain Default items in the Accessories tab of the Profile screen could incorrectly display with Tags and a Price
- Fixed an issue where certain Default items in the Accessories tab of the Profile screen improperly displayed with flashing tags and a price point.