Hi-Rez Showcase is coming up fast, and we can’t wait to hang out with you all in stream and celebrate all of our exciting Paladins news for 2022 on January 5. We’re also excited to announce that once again drops will be available on Twitch for the event! Any player who has linked their Hi-Rez and Twitch accounts can earn rewards for tuning in. The longer you watch, the more you earn!
We will have two available to earn the day of the event! You must watch for two hours/four hours to receive the corresponding drop(s). Here’s a breakdown of all the awesome stuff you can get:
- Wednesday (January 5)
- Watch two hours to receive Coldsnap Furia
- Watch four hours to receive the Making Memories Spray
Rewards will be available on all channels with Drops Enabled in the Paladins category on Twitch, and you can earn them by watching Hi-Rez Showcase on Twitch! From 11am – 11pm ET, January 5 only.
Also note that you must link your Hi-Rez & Twitch accounts in order to receive rewards. If you have not linked yet, please visit my.hirezstudios.com to complete the process. Rewards will not be available on YouTube or Steam.
How to Claim Hi-Rez Showcase Drops
Twitch Drops are super easy to earn and redeem! Here’s each step you need to follow:
- Step 1: Start watching a Hi-Rez Showcase stream on January 5.
- Step 2: Keep track of your progress toward the day’s drops by visiting the Twitch Drops inventory page. You can also access this page via the “Drops” link in your user profile dropdown on Twitch.
- Step 3: Watch the stream until you reach 100% progress on the drop.
- Step 4: When you’ve unlocked the drop, visit the Twitch Drops inventory page again to claim the drop. You must claim the drop on Twitch before it will unlock in-game.
- Step 5: After claiming the drop from your Twitch inventory, it will unlock in-game and you can enjoy your new item!
Hi-Rez Showcase Drops FAQ
What time can I start earning drops on January 5?
- You can begin progressing toward your daily drops when our Hi-Rez Showcase broadcast goes live at 11:00 AM ET.
Do I need to have my accounts linked to redeem drops?
- Yes, your Hi-Rez and Twitch accounts must be linked to redeem your rewards. If you haven’t linked your accounts yet, Twitch will prompt you to link before you can claim a reward. You can also visit my.hirezstudios.com to link your accounts.
I’ve earned a drop on Twitch. Where do I redeem it?
I redeemed a reward in Twitch but I don’t have it in-game. What should I do?
- Sometimes it can take a few hours for a claimed reward to appear for you in-game. Relogging your Paladins client or playing a few games may help your reward pop faster.
Are drops random or am I guaranteed to get one?
- If you watch for at least 2 hours, you are guaranteed to get a drop. Watching at least 4 hours will guarantee you both drops for the event.
Do I have to watch for the required time consecutively, or can I leave the stream and come back?
- You don’t have to watch consecutively! Twitch will save your progress toward each daily reward, so you can leave the stream and come back later in the day to continue progressing toward your reward.
I missed out on the rewards. Do I still have a chance to claim it?
- No. Once these rewards expire (January 5 at 11:00 PM ET), you will not have any other opportunities to claim them during the event.
I have the Twitch stream open but I’m not progressing toward a drop. What should I do?
- Make sure you’re set to appear as “Online” on Twitch and do not mute or minimize the stream. Twitch may stop counting your progress if the stream is muted or minimized. If you’ve followed all those steps and are still having trouble, refreshing the page or relogging your Twitch account will usually fix progression issues.
I can’t progress toward drops on console, what should I do?
- Make sure you’re logged in to your Twitch account on the console you’re watching from, and that your console account is linked to your Hi-Rez account. If you confirm that you’re logged in and watching from a linked account, but still cannot earn rewards, you will need to switch to PC or a mobile device to start progressing towards your rewards.