Hey there Champions!
We have deployed a hotfix today that is aimed to resolve the following:
- Betty La Bomba
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to change Voice Pack Preference for Betty La Bomba in Match Lobby to Champion Voice.
- Fixed an issue where Grover’s Rampant Blooming talent was not providing the burst Heal.
- Fixed an issue where Grover’s Rampant Blooming talent could provide significantly more Healing than intended.
- Fixed an issue where Grover’s Deep Roots talent description was not updated.
- Fixed an issue where Kinessa’s Oppressor Mines were lasting longer than the intended 6 seconds.
- Fixed an issue where Lex’s Retribution ability could cause match instances to crash.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to change Voice Pack Preference for Lillith in Match Lobby to Champion Voice.
- Fixed an issue where Lillith’s Death Wings ability could trigger its damage multiple times, potentially one-shotting opponents.
- Fixed an issue where Octavia’s Marksman Rifle weapon did not have its balance changes implemented.
- Addressed an issue where Saati’s Hand Cannon weapon would not be able to be fired immediately following her Wallbang Ultimate.
- Addressed an issue where several Seris skins were missing a significant amount of audio.
- Fixed an issue where Skye’s Wrist Crossbow weapon did not have its updated range implemented.
- Fixed an issue where the Guardian item was not properly affecting Torvald’s personal Shield.
- Fixed an issue where VII’s Latch ability could not target an enemy unless terrain existed behind that player in Latch’s range.
- Fixed an issue where Viktor’s Assault Rifle weapon was doing the incorrect amount of damage per weapon shot.
- Updated the Life Exchange talent description to properly note that missing the Shatter heal would refund some amount of the ability’s cooldown.
- Fixed an issue where some players were unable to progress past the “Completing Login” screen. This should already have been addressed in Live prior to the Hotfix!
- Fixed various issues with various Trials of the Realm challenges.
- Fixed various collision issues with the updated Trade District map.
- Fixed an issue where the Trade District map was using 2D art from the first version of the map in some queues.
- Fixed an issue on the Frozen Guard map where an invisible wall on a mountainside allowed VII to Latch onto it outside of the intended play space.
- Fixed an issue where some of the Custom Match text boxes were misaligned.
- Fixed an issue where the Daily Login reset timer was set to 34 years and 80-something days in the future, rather than displaying the proper 7-day cycle. Sorry, we lost track of time.
- Fixed a localization issue in the Chests screen in Spanish and Portuguese.
- Fixed an issue where PC UI options were visible when using Gamepad on some screens.
- Fixed a UI issue with the Lock icon in the Event Pass screen.